Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm Back

Back to medical school....aww

I hate not having the internet at my finger tips but I'll get accustomed since my internet back home has been cut off since i'm not staying there. It sucks but what can i do. I've begun studying my first system in the body and that is the digestion and metabolism. So far it is pretty interesting.

Have a good day folks. I'll check back in every now and then to see how many visitors have been stopping by and keep everyone informed in where i'm at.

Until next time...
Nicole.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi nicole... I'm surfing the internet this time and I landed on your blog. I saw your post and decided to take a comment. Hmmm.. good luck to your studies and have a nice day too. =)


-John Cachola
Health Drugs Online
Buy CARISOPRODOL Online

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket