Friday, August 24, 2007

Preparation

At the moment, I'm still preparing to get ready for Medical School. Classes are starting soon and I want to be as organized as possible. It's going to be a while until i get a chance to post again :-(. I appreciate all the good comments I've been receiving through linkreferral and on my blog. I enjoy reading and researching information on health and summarizing it for all to understand.

My prayers are with those who've suffered and continue to suffer from the many illnesses out there in the world and may God continue to give you strength and courage in your time of need.

I hope to post again soon.

Nicole.

2 comments:

Shanon Sandquist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi, care to exchange links?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket