Saturday, September 1, 2007

Greetings

I'm currently on campus and having a splendid time. I've met people from many countries including Botswana and Caribbean islands such as Bahamas and St. Lucia. I arrived here on the 25th August 2007 and I must say I'm not really missing home as much. I feel somewhat like a new person. I know this is where I want to be and where my heart is. I've spent the past couple of hours trying to make sure I'm not 'in the dark' pertaining to financial clearance and registration. God has brought me this far and I hope I'm here to stay...until I finish my degree.
I've settled into my new residence and I know the names of most of the females in my flat. Everyone seems to be cooperating so far. I hope everything stays well. Classes begin 7th September 2007. Until next time...God bless and peace be with you.

Nicole.

2 comments:

Shanon Sandquist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan Winter said...

Nichole,

I wish you the best of luck. This is a life changing event for you so its natural to have feelings of isolation. I am sure things will work out. Keep us posted.

Donna
www.extracasheachmonth.com

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket