Saturday, November 1, 2008

Still Here...

Hi readers,

So sorry that it has been so long since I last posted. My laptop stopped working about 2 weeks ago and I just got an Acer. I love it so far. Compared to my other laptop that was just a year, I think it's a great improvement. I was pretty unhappy that my 1yr old laptop was giving so much trouble. I guess Compaq is really not a good brand for laptops.

Anyways, I'm currently into my neurosciences and behaviour course. It's suppose to be very interesting but so far I don't think it is that interesting to study but I guess it's not that bad. The brain is quite interesting. I'm still awaiting my mark from my last course (Respiration). I have about 5 weeks and it's back home. Yay!

Have a wonderful day and God bless!
Nicole.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No problem mr or mrs you wait but u get your target or you take who give peace to your mind thats all.

----------------------------

ironflex


promotor

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket