Friday, December 26, 2008

Home Sweet Home For The Holidays


I've been home for almost 2 weeks now but I didn't really get a chance to check up on my blog. I've been to two christmas parties, shopping and spending time with my significant other. I really love the christmas season and I hope all of you enjoy it as well.

Before I return to med school, I'll try to make some posts. I think my next post will be peripheral artery disease, depending on what I decide.

Once again, Merry Christmas and God's richest blessings!
Nicole.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think oprah did this

Here is a great article i found about
the acai berrys. I didnt know about this
stuff and wish i had along time ago. Hope
this helps.

http://emergevictoriousoverfat.com/2009/01/acai-berries/

Anonymous said...

It's funny you mention how busy you are at Christmas. My wife and I complain that Christmas is so busy it just is not as much fun any longer.

organic hair colouring said...

You can learn a lot from the post. Health information summarised just for you! Information on cancer, nutrition, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and much more see the newly categorized blog posts
http://www.puritysalon.com/

Hair Removal said...

I stay away from my home as I work thus in every holidays I used to go to my home only.Staying at home is so peaceful.

Breast Enlargement said...

Christmas surely is most enjoyable time for everybody and its important to have fun in this great time.We would love to read more helpful information through your blogs.

singapore florist said...

Coming back to home is always special and I surely think that Christmas is very special time to enjoy with the family members.

kumar said...

Great publish, information about Christmas.Its is very special day for to share our thoughts to family members and others.Thanks for sharing the information.
Engineering Colleges, ECE Engineering Colleges in Chennai

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket